The Parliamentary Staff Awards 2019
The Parliamentary Staff Awards are back for another year
Entries for the awards are open!
Find out more below
Prospect and The Members’ and Peers’ Staff Association (MAPSA) are delighted to be hosting the annual Parliamentary Staff Awards. These awards are kindly supported by Octopus.
The awards recognise the dedicated staffers behind each and every MP: we’re looking for those who go above and beyond the call of duty every single day. If you think you fit the criteria, or have a colleague who might, we want to hear from you.
The aim of this award is to recognise the invaluable work and support parliamentary staff provide to members of parliament and their constituents. Applications can be submitted for the following categories:
- The Policy Research Award
For a parliamentary staffer who has conducted excellent policy research to help their MP make a big and lasting impact
- The Constituency Casework Award
For a staffer who makes a lasting and substantial difference to the lives of constituents
- The Select Committee Liaison Award
For a staffer who undertakes leading research creating an impact with any Select Committee
- The Staffer of the Year Award
For a staffer who goes above and beyond. All entries will be automatically be considered for this award
How to enter
Alternatively send a single e-mail to ParliamentaryAwards@prospectmagazine.co.uk, including:
- Your full name and title
- Your nominee’s full name
- Your nominee’s e-mail address
- The Office of the MP your nominee works for
- Your nominee’s job title
- Which award you are applying for (Policy; Constituency; Select Committee Liaison)
- A summary of the nominee’s work (max 350 words)
- A short explanation of the impact they have had (max 350 words)
- Any testimonials you wish to include, from your MP or otherwise (max 150 words)
You have until the 11th October. You can nominate anyone who works for an MP and don’t forget you can nominate yourself too!
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us, email email@example.com
We want to hear what you think about this article. Submit a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org