How to log in to the Prospect website
If you are not yet using your subscription access to the Prospect website, make sure that you start today. It really is very simple and our archive of articles stretches all the way back to 1995. Follow the steps below and you’ll have access in just a few minutes.
1. Click ‘Login’ on the black bar at the top of this screen
2. Click ‘Forgotten password?’
3. Enter the email address that is registered on your subscription
4. Check your inbox for your password
If you do not know the email address associated with your subscription or have any other problems logging in, please contact our Customer Services Team on email@example.com or +44 (0) 1795 414957.
How to log in to the Prospect app
If you are not yet using your access to the Prospect app, this is a great way to read Prospect on-the-go. Download the issue and read Prospect wherever you are. Again, it is very simple to get started.
1. Visit https://appsto.re/gb/we3zE.i from your tablet or smartphone (or search ‘Prospect magazine’ in the App Store)
2. Download the Prospect app
3. Once downloaded, find the app in the Newsstand folder and then tap it to open
4. Tap the cog in the top right of the screen
5. Tap ‘Restore Purchases’
6. Tap ‘I have a print subscription from the publisher which entitles me to digital access’’
7. Enter the same log-in details that you use for the Prospect website
We hope that you will use our whole digital package to get the very best out of your subscription.