Terms and Conditions: Sponsorship and Events
The following terms and conditions apply for all Prospect Magazine events.
1. All sums quoted are exclusive of applicable value added tax and are payable without deduction on the specified dates.
2. Failure to pay any sums due by a specified date will permit Prospect magazine to cancel this agreement by written notice to you.
3. Payment of a 50 per cent non-refundable deposit becomes due on signed confirmation of the event sponsorship booking.
4. The balance of the event sponsorship is to be paid 2 weeks prior to the event date.
5. Prospect reserves the right to cancel the event at any time in which case any payments already made by you will be refunded in full.
6. Changes to features of the event (including speakers) may be necessary due to events outside our control and Prospect therefore reserves the right to make any necessary amendments to the programme or content of the event.
7. You may cancel your booking but if you do cancellation fees will be payable as follows:
|Cancellation within [number] of
months of event
|Cancellation fee as percentage
of booking total
|4 months or longer||50%|
8. The views of any speaker appearing at the event will be the views solely of the speaker concerned and Prospect will have no responsibility for them.
9. Payments received beyond our agreed credit terms will be subject to an interest charge of 8% above the bank base rate on the entire amount including any VAT, as permitted under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998. We also reserve the right to charge an additional fixed payment of £50 to cover our administrative costs.