Terms and Conditions: Advertising
Prospect Publishing Ltd – Advertising Terms & Conditions
- Advertisements cannot be cancelled within 6 weeks of publication date and there will be a charge of 50 per cent on any advertisement cancelled outside this limit and the full amount will be due inside the six week period. Any notification must also be received in writing.
- Advertisements are subject to cancellation at our discretion. We reserve the right to refuse any advertisement without assigning any reason.
- We may make any alteration in an advertisement to ensure its conformity with the standards of the publication concerned.
- We have the right to change our scale of advertisement rates at any time.
All advertising rates are quoted exclusive of any tax or charge imposed by the government at any time for which you shall be additionally liable.
- Your advertisement(s) should not contravene the provision of the Trade Descriptions Act 1980. It should comply with the British Code of Advertising Practice and all other codes under the general supervision of the Advertising Standards Authority.
- While (subject to paragraph 3 above) all reasonable efforts will be made to adhere to all written stipulations concerning the content of the advertisement:
- We shall not, in the absence of willful default, be liable in any way whatever for any typographical or other error in any published advertisement or for any failure to publish any advertisement however any of the same may arise and whether occasioned by our negligence or that of our employees or agents or otherwise; and the only terms of the contract between us are those set out on this form.
- Any work undertaken or services provided by the company will be governed by the legal system of the UK and any dispute will be either subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of any court in the UK or resolved by arbitration in the UK.
- The content of the advertisement is your sole responsibility and therefore you will indemnify us against all losses, damages, costs and expenses which we may incur as a result of the publication of the advertisement.
- We must ask you to settle accounts within 28 days of the date on the invoice and all overseas advertisers must pay prior to publication date.
For the Prospect website Terms and Conditions, see here