The awards are back!
We’re delighted to once again be recognising the hard work of think tanks from across the world. 2020 will see a few changes to this year’s awards, including some new categories.
The categories are:
• The Economic & Financial Affairs Award
• The Foreign Affairs Award
• The Health & Social Policy Award
• The Climate Change & Environment Award
• The Medicine, Science & Technology Award
• The Top Think Tanker Award (NEW – to recognise individuals within think tanks)
• The Advocacy Award* (NEW)
• The Innovation Award * (NEW)
• One to Watch*
• Think Tank of the Year*
All think tanks which enter the awards will be automatically eligible for the awards with an asterisk.
We have incorporated more changes for this year: we will not be separating countries into regions; everyone will be judged together. The ceremony will be taking place in November in the UK. Even though this year will see a revamped award, some things will never change: the awards are free to enter, meaning there is no excuse to miss out.
1) Always tailor your answer to the criteria that is specified, this will be what the judges use to help them evaluate you entry.
2) We have some categories which every think tank that is entered will be considered for. Think about the extra criteria when you enter.
3) Don’t leave your entry to the last minute! Ensure you leave enough time to enter and think about your answers. You will be able to register, start an entry, log out and log back in to complete it. Make sure you leave enough time.