“Writing with punch” analyses how writers have tackled the big issues of the time, both in the past and today.
This is your chance to discover what leading writers Miranda France, Michael Rosen, Anthony Cummins, Emran Mian and Diane Roberts say on:
- Can fiction lead the fight back?
- What Latin American authors can teach us about Trump
- The rise of migrant literature
- What does it mean to be a man?
- Harper Lee and the battle for equality
Enter your email address below and click the button to get Prospect’s “Writing with punch” free. You’ll receive it within minutes.
Plus when you do, you’ll also gain access to any 7 articles of your choosing on the Prospect website over the next 30 days. Absolutely free of charge! Take your pick of the finest writing on literature and the arts, politics, history, economics, philosophy and science.
You’ll also receive our weekly Prospect newsletter keeping you abreast of the big ideas of our time.